How to configure T1 With iAccess M Plus App
Basic installation activities to be carried out ON-Site for "EnBioAccess - T1"
A] At Client End Scope Of Work
01] Firstly device mounting demarcations
02] 230Vac@5/6AMP/UPS Power Socket required at Device marked locations.
03] LAN Cable and Free IP'S required at device place properly routed.
04] A Desktop dedicated/Sever Network PC required.
05] HR/Admin Office required to get the training
B] ON-Site Engineer's working Scope.
01] Device to be fixed by using its Wall mount Plate/Bracket to mount the Hardware.
02] Power and LAN network cable to be plugged IN.
03] Hardware Configurations Viz: Terminal and Server IP.
04] Using I-Access Mobile App configurations Steps.
05] Mobile App details and its training to HR/Admin Person.
Hardware Wall mounting Image Looks Like.
ACM-Pro Installation Process.
01] Firstly MS - SQL Server/ 2008/2008R2/2012 Expression editions - Installations.
02] Access Manager Installation (Access Manager can automatically Set across as per available Windows OS Versions at its own.)
Centralized link for latest ACM Pro v126.96.36.199(Drive Link) - https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OEGRra-VUEqMamLyd9LH0aZ1nKFcAZTO/view?usp=sharing
ACM-Pro Serial Number (Need to Enter while Installation Process) : 010301-BDB9EED54D8C0A0A-D1A759391E116FD5
03] Hardware Registrations in ACM-Pro or in the Mobile App iAccess M Plus
04] Finger Print USER registrations. (User can do from Access Manager software side or i Access M plus side)
05] Here is the ACM Pro Live Dashboards Looks like.
eNbioAccess T1 with iAccess M Plus configurations
- iAccess M Plus is the app that allows you to control access control terminal using Bluetooth Low Energy ( BLE) communication.
- The minimum and recommended specification for using the iAccess M Plus are as follows.
iAccess M Plus App installation
- Install the iAccess M Plus app by searching for iAccess M Plus in Google Play Store for Android
How to Run iAccess M Plus App
- Run the program by pressing the iAccess M Plus icon after installation of the iAccess M Plus. The initial screen appears, and then moves to the intro menu automatically after 2- 3 seconds.
- Now it moves to the membership screen by selecting Registration button in the login screen. Now need to enter all the required details mentioned on the registration page and then sign up is completed by selecting Register button .
- Middle Snapshot: If you selected the site code, enter the site code granted in advance. (Nitgen will provide Site code)
- Right Snapshot : If you selected the customer’s name, enter the customer’s name and select.
- By entering Email ID and Password Login into the iAccess M plus App.
- In case only the Terminal ID is exposed in terminal list, if searched with the peripherals search, then the appropriate Terminal ID will be searched, and in case it is searched with Terminal ID + [BLE Name], if searched with the peripherals search, then it will be searched with BLE Name.
- Terminal Registration
By pressing the [Add] button in the upper right corner of terminal list screen, it moves to the terminal selection screen.
- By selecting the type of terminal to be registered, it moves to the terminal search screen that has the registration guide for the appropriate terminal (The registration is made, if following the appropriate terminal registration process, even selecting a different terminal that is not a terminal to be registered).
For T1, by staying finger on the fingerprint sensor of the terminal for 5 seconds the appropriate terminal is displayed on the connection pop-up window through the search (But it will be searched only when the terminal tamper switch is opened). When connected to a terminal, it moves to the terminal registration screen, where the terminal MAC address is displayed. If there is no administrator, by attempting to connect without entering ID and password in the login window, it can be accessed. If there is administrator, by attempting the authentication for authentication scheme of the administrator, it can be accessed. If entering an ID, it attempts the 1:1 authentication, and if not entering any ID, it attempts the 1:N authentication scheme.
- By pressing the [Register] button in terminal registration screen, the terminal registration is completed.
Administrator Menu Entry
- By selecting the view button on terminal list screen, the connection pop-up window will occur.
- If there is no administrator, then please click on Ok then it can be accessed and it moves to the User Management Window.
- If there is administrator, then please Enter ID and Pwd after that click on OK. Then it can be accessed (If User ID and PWD Correct) and it moves to the User Management Window.
Move to the User Add Screen Select Settings Option Which is at bottom right corner of the application then by pressing Edit button on upper right corner.Enter the all details that is Network Mode(SO/NL),Terminal IP,Subnet Mask,Gateway,Port number, DHCP Use etc.
The administrator can execute the functions required for user management such as user registration, deletion and modification, etc. by using the user menu.
- How to do User Registration
- Move to the user add screen by pressing the ADD button on upper right corner. Enter the user information to be registered in the user add screen.
- Middle Snapshot: When the authentication scheme is fingerprint, card, fingerprint or card, fingerprint & card
- Last Snapshot: Mobile and Passwords are included in the Authentication.
4. Authentication Method: By clicking the authentication method input window, it proceeds to the authentication method selection screen. The authentication method can be set by using 'or' & 'and' of the ‘Combination’ Selection.
5. Combination Details:
A] A or B: The authentication is enabled by using even only one of two as A or B authentication method.
B] A and B: The authentication is enabled by using both of two as A and B authentication method.
User Information Modification
For the modification of registered user’s information, it moves to the user details screen by clicking the user to be modified in the user list. By clicking the modification button at the top, the user information can be modified.
- Note: User ID is an unmodified item. (At the first registration, the setting shall be unmodifiable item. (At the first registration, the setting shall be made carefully)
How To Delete User
- To delete a user, press the "Edit" button in the user list (When logged in to the terminal, the network mode except FMD, if it is under connection to the ACM Pro, then the user can be deleted, only when it is connected to the ACM Pro administrator account).
- To delete all the users, press the [Delete All] button, and to delete some users, delete the users by pressing the [Delete] button after selecting users to be deleted
- Though deleting the user with a mobile card, the mobile card information registered in the server is not deleted (When adding a user as the same mobile phone number to the same user ID, the existing card can be used in the user app).
How To Search User
To search with a particular user ID, check the ID on the top of search window in the user list and enter the user ID to be searched. To search with a phone number of particular user, check the phone number on the top of search window in the user list and enter the phone number of user to be searched.
How To check Log data
Just click on Log option which is at bottom side middle option.
- Log result massage Meaning
- Success: It is displayed, if succeeded in the user authentication.
- Failure: It is displayed, if failed in the user authentication.
- No Access: It is displayed, if a time zone error occurred, or if it is authenticated with
an invalid card.
4.Timeout: It is displayed, if the authentication is timed out.
5.Timeout - Capture: It is displayed, if it is timed out at the capture.
6.No Pass Back: It is displayed, if a pass back error is occurred.
How To Log Out iAccess M Plus App.
It is logged out by selecting the [Back] button in terminal list screen, or by selecting the [Logout] button in the information screen. It moves to the information screen by selecting the [Information] button on the upper right corner of each screen. If entered into the information screen in the state of login, the [Logout] button is exposed, otherwise, the [Logout] button is not exposed.