BAV2 Plus With MyAttendance Configuration
Basic installation activities to be carried out ON-Site for "BAV2 plus"
A - Client end Scope of work.
01] Firstly device mounting demarcations
02] 230Vac@12V 1.5 AMP's /UPS Power Socket required at Device marked locations.
03] LAN Cable and Free IP'S required at device place properly routed.
04] A Desktop dedicated/Sever Network PC required.
04] HR/Admin Office required to get the training
B - ON-Site Engineer's working Scope.
01] Device to be fixed by using its Wall mount Plate/Bracket to mount the Hardware.
02] Power and LAN network cable to be plugged IN.
03] Hardware Configurations Viz: Terminal IP.
04] Device and Software (My Attendance) details and its training to HR/Admin Person.
Note: Firewall And Antivirus Should be off before installation of all the software's.
- Firstly Install SQL Server 2008 R2/2012/2014
SQL Server 2012 Setup:https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wpPyQV2oTGJdnopVsBlRxfvMmRMkX6SO?usp=sharing
- Secondly My Attendance Software Installation
Software Setup Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-hYnXYr55nUcEk3bjNyNkZBeDA/view?usp=sharing
- Click on new SQL Server Stand Alone Installation
- Check on I Accept License term and click on Next.
- Select All Features and Click On Next
- Select Named instance and then Click On Next
- Select Startup Type For SQL Server Browser as Automatic and then click on Next
- Check on Mixed Mode and Enter password which you want and then click on Next.
- Now SQL Server setup installed successfully, now click on Close.
SQL Configuration Manager Settings.
- After successfully installation of SQL Server Setup, Click On Start Button And search Microsoft SQL Server 2012 In that click on Configuration Tool . After that click on SQL Server Configuration Manager
- Select SQL Server Network Configuration => Double click on Protocols For SQLEXPRESS.
- Now Enable Protocols Status one by One.
- Now Go to properties of TCP/IP Enable the protocol
- by Enabling Protocol Please Go to IP Addresses and Enable IP Addresses as per the Snapshots.
Please confirm once your Server IP is visible in this IP Address.
- How To Find Server IP
Go to Start and Search 'command prompt' then write one command "ipconfig" and Hit Enter key. Then you will get IPv4 Address.
- Now Click On Apply button after that one pop-up msg box will come please click on OK button.
- Now Restart the SQL Server Services(SQL server(SQLExpress and SQL Server Browser) as per the Image and close the Window.
- Your Configuration is complete Now.
My Attendance Software Installation.
- Open My Attendance Software setup and just select setup file then Right Click on setup file and Do Run As Administrator.
- Now One pop-up Will come please click on Yes and Then it moves to License Key Accept Window.
- Please press on Accept Button.
- Please wait for 2-3 seconds it will install SQL compact Edition 3.5 and automatically it moves to My Attendance Setup Wizard.
- Now press Next Button.
- It Moves to License Agreement window,Please select on I Agree and press on next button.
- Now it moves to Customer Information Page, Enter Customer Organization Name and By click on Next Button it moves to Select Installation folder (You can give Software installation path in any another drive.) and that folder name is "Valisha"
- Select Everyone and press Next Button.
- Now it moves to Confirm Installation Window, To start the installation click on Next Button.
- It moves to installation page,wait for 2-3 seconds Installation will complete and it moves to next installation Complete Window .
- By Clicking on Close Button Installation will be completed.
- After completion installation you will find My Attendance Software logo on your Desktop.
- Please right click on the same and Click on open.
- Now it moves to License Window,then select Attendance from Dropdown and Click on Demo Button as per Snapshot.
- Now it moves to My Attendance Login Window and We need to create My Attendance Database.
- Please click on Configuration then it moves to Configuration Manager Window.
- Now Enter Server Name,DB name(Which you want), User Name is 'sa' and Password(Enter SQL Password) as per below snapshot after that click on "Create New Database."
- After clicking on Create New Database it moves to Create New database Window.
- Now you Need to Enter all the details same as configuration Manager details as per below snapshot. and Click on OK Button.
- After clicking on OK one popo-up msg box comes"Database created successfully" Please click on OK button.
- Now My Attendance Database created in SQL Server database.
- It moves to My Attendance Login Window and now we need to Create Company.
- Please click on "Create Company" From My Attendance Login Window then it Moves to "Create Company" Window.
- Now we need to Enter Company Name, Company Short Name(both are mandatory) and all other details.(If you want to Enter then only Enter the details because it is not mandatory).
- Now at the bottom of the "Create Company" Window, you need to Enter My Attendance Login details(Which you Want) and Click on Save button as per attached snapshot.
- Now Company created successfully.
- Now it moves to My Attendance Login Page.
- Please Enter User Name ,Password and click on Login Button.
- By Clicking on Login button My Attendance Software will Opens after that one pop-up message box will come "Migrate with latest version" Please click on "OK "Button.
Configure Network Settings From Hardware Side.
- Press Menu Button available on the device side.
- Now All Menu will show on the display then Go to Comm Option
- Now it moves to comm window.
- Now by clicking on "Ethernet" it moves to network IP address settings in that please Enter IP address(Terminal IP Address which is free in the network)then subnet mask and gateway. Also Enter TCP comm port is 4370.
- Now Network Settings completed from device side.
How To add BAV2 Plus Device in My Attendance.
- After updating Network settings from Device side. Now Click on Masters then click on Attendance and last please click on Device
- Now it moves to "Device" window
- Please select Device company as "ZK", Enter Device Name which you want, Enter Device IP(Which has entered in the hardware) and Enter Machine number.
- Please click on save.
- By clicking on Save, device details will add in the display window.
- By clicking on connect you can check device will connect or not, if device status change in to in Disconnect then only your Device is connected to My Attendance with given IP Address.
Once device gets connected then you need to Create Work Shift then only you can able to "Process the Logs" otherwise you can not even generate the Reports.
How to create Shift.
Click on Masters,go to Attendance and click on 'Shift'.
- Now it moves to 'Shift' Window
- Enter Shift Name, Short Name, Office Login and Logout Time, Late allowed min and Early allowed min.
- After that please calculate Full day minutes and half day minutes.
- If your Shift is Fix Shift then must check on Fix Shift.
- After Entering all the details click on Save.
- Now need to Enroll User's from Device Side.
- Click on 'Menu' Button which is available on the device,after that Main Menu will display.
- Click on User Mgt.
- Now it moves to User Mgt. window. Please select "New User" for New User Enrollment.
- Now Click on User ID then it will ask Please input.
- Now Enter User ID and click on Confirm(OK).
- Now you need to add Fingerprint or pwd for authentication.
- Please click on Fingerprint then it moves to Enroll Fingerprint window.
- Just select Finger(Which you want to Enroll).
- By selecting Finger now it will ask to place your Finger.
- Please Place your Finger on the Device Sensor(Which is blinking with green Light) for 3 Times.
- Once "Enrolled Successfully" message comes on the device display then User has been successfully Enrolled with Fingerprint.
- Here User Adding process completed.
How To Download Log Data Through My Attendance Software
- Login My Attendance, click on "Attendance" from My attendance Task Bar then please click on 'Download Log' after that click on 'Device' as per the attached snapshot.
- Now it moves to the Download Logs By Device Window.
- If your device added successfully in the My Attendance then Device Automatically Detect in the Download Log Window.
- Once Device detected,by clicking on "Connect"Button device will get Connected and device status changes to Disconnect.
- Now For Download the Logs, if you needs All Log data then Check the" All Data" Box and if you needs Log data For Only for a perticular Month then Select Month From "Month" Option.
- Now click on "Download Log" Option. as per attached Snapshot.
- By clicking on "Download Logs" Button, all Log data present in the device gets Downloaded.
- After the completion of all Log data Download should be click on "Save Logs" Button.
- Now once you have clicked on "Save Logs" Button, one pop-up message will display "Logs saved successfully".
- Now please click on "OK".
- Now your all Logs gets Saved.
- Once your all Logs gets Saved, immediately it moves to save all Employees(Which Employees Log data gets Downloaded while downloading the Logs).
- It will ask you for 'Do you want to create new Employees' then please click on "Yes" Button.
- Now it moves to "UnCreated Employee List" Window.
- If you want to save All Employees then Click on 'Enroll ID' checkbox and If you wants to save selected Employees then select employee wise checkbox individually.
- Now Click on "Save " Button your all selected Employees gets Saved in the My Attendance Employee Details.
Updating Employee Details
- Now All Employees are saved in Employee details Window of My Attendance and needs to update one by one.
- Click on Masters from My Attendance Menu Bar then go to Employee and Select "Employee Details"
- By Clicking on Employee details it moves to Employee Window.
- Now you need to update personal details. Just Click on Employee from Employee name Column then Enter "Name" of that Employee.
- After that Enter all personal details and click on "Update" button.
- Now your personal details updated.
- Now Enter Job details.
- By Clicking on "Job" option, please select Joining Date and Confirmation Date. Also select Job Status as Active.
- Note: Confirmation Date should not be same as that of Joining date.
- Now click on Shift&WOFF
- Select Employee wise Shift Type (If Employee working in Rotation Shift then select Auto Shift and Employee working in Fix Time then select Fix shift).
- Now applied shift time is will show in below Shift Type details.
- Now click on Update
- Now Last One is Attendance Settings
- Please select Punch as a Double or Multiple and then Click on update.
- Now Updating of Employee details done successfully.
- After Downloading Log details. If you have updated Employee details then click on "Attendance" from My Attendance Menu Bar after that click on Process Logs as per snapshot.
- Now it moves to Process logs window. Means your all downloaded Log data processed for report generation. (If already you have added Employee details then use this step)
- Please click on Yes Button to process the Log.
- Now It moves to Employee Wise Process Window.
- Select Employees by clicking in checkbox and Click on "Process" Button.
- Immediately one pop-up message box comes"Attendace Processed Successfully" then Please click on "OK"
How To Generate Reports In my Attendance.
Before Report Generation, All Employees details should be updated correctly in Employee details.
You can generate various reports by using the below same process. Only you need to select that particular report name which you want from the List.
- Please click on "Reports" option from My Attendance software Menu bar.
- Now click on Attendance then go to Daily Reports and select Log report.
- Now it moves to "Device Log report" Window.
- Select Date Range then you can search Employee by Branch, Department, Designation etc after that select all the Employees.
- Now Click on "Report" Button.
- By clicking on "Report" Button directly it generates Device Log report as per snapshot.